we are given training to youth of Pakistan to become a skilled plumber and to earn a respectable living
we trained the student to install, remove, check, repair, replace or service different types of bathroom and kitchen fixtures lay the sewerage line for the waste water of building..
Installation and troubleshooting of all kinds of water pumps.
After getting skill in DBTC student become plumber the employ their self in different places.
Plumber with construction companies.
Plumber in Governments department factories, plazas, residential colonies and other building complex.
Sale man at sanitary/pipe stores or sale agents of different manufactures.
Skilled human resource is the prerequisite for the industrial progress. Owing to rapid growth of construction industry in Pakistan the demand of plumber is increasing day by day. That is why the “Plumbing” trade has already been introduced in VTIs to cope with the unmet demand of plumbers.
To train and prepare a student to become a skilled plumber and to earn a respectable living.
After the completion of this course, the pass-out will be able to perform the following tasks.
- Install, remove, check, repair, replace or service different types of bathrooms and kitchen
- Scrutinize the plumbing circuit of building testify the faults and to clear stoppages.
- leak detection in water, gas pipes and in sewerage system.
- Couple the two different sizes of pipes of same and different materials.
- Installation and troubleshooting of water pumps i.e. donkey pump mono-block pumps, and ejector pumps.
- Laying the sewerage line for the waste water of building
- Use of pipe cutter, pipe bender, pipe wrenches, threading tools, drilling machine and other tools etc, safely and correctly.
- make leak proof joints by using Teflon tape, hemp, yearning and caulking.
After the completion of this course, the trainee would have the knowledge of following:
- Proper selection, use and safety measures of tools and equipment used in plumbing.
- Basic mathematical Calculation.
- The specifications of tools used in plumbing.
- Different pipes, their material, properties and usage.
- Personal safety and safety precaution in handing equipment, tools, supplies and materials.
- functioning of domestic water pumps, electric and gas geysers.
- Reading and understanding of basic plumbing drawing and symbols used in plumbing / sanitary /
- Types of plumbing fixtures, fittings, supplies and leak proof materials.
- Types of threads used in pipes and fittings.
- Measurements with micrometer, vernier caliper, and tape.
The pass outs this course would be employed as.
– Plumber with construction companies.
– plumber in governments departments, factories, plazas, residential colonies and in other building complex.
– Salesman at sanitary / pipes stores or sales agents of different manufactures
of Plumbing materials.
– Self employments.