Diploma in Information Technology
DIT – Diploma in Information Technology related to analysis, designing, computer organization, data base management system, computer communications, and professional practice and systems principles. The demand for information technology (IT) professionals has grown rapidly in the last decade. This main objective is to equipping students with the technical knowledge required for an IT environment and also developing skills in understanding IT applications in various corporate businesses sectors.
The range of Information Technology expands to diverse areas such as hardware and software, telecommunication and multimedia to name few. After gaining diploma Information Technology, Students are able to seek a career in the Information Technology industry to evolve technology solutions meeting the business as well as information requirements of the organizations.
- Introduction to Computer System
- Common Application Packages
- Office Management
- Microsoft Office (2007, 2010, 2013)
- Operating System
- Data Communications & Networking
- Internet Technologies
- Introduction to database management system
- Graphic Designing
SKILL PROFICIENCY DETAILS:
On successful completion of this course, the trainee should be able to:
- Work on different operating systems like XP, Windows 7,
Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Work on different Business applications
- MS-Power Point
- Have Business Communication Skills.
- Work on In-Page for Urdu Composing.
- Develop and Manage Database Management System.
- Work on Corel draw (Graphic Designing).
EMPLOYABILITY OF GRADUATES
This course carries much value and recognized in the private, semi government and government sector as well as abroad for jobs as:
- Computer Operator
- Data Base Management System
- Composer (English, Urdu)
- Data Entry Operator
- Graphic Designer
- Starting Own business of computer